Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 24,000 public and private clients with annual revenue ranging from $10 million to $2 billion, and over 35,000 real estate investors/owners. CB ranks among the top commercial banks nationally in market penetration and lead share, and operates through several business units serving different segments of the client base.
· Partner with CTL risk to identify and resolve risk management needs across a broad range of activities, including loan underwriting and presentation, policy and process management, control development and testing, and systems development and management.
· Build strong partnerships with CTL risk, and operations, regulatory support, internal audit and credit review colleagues to facilitate exam preparation, policy and process gap analysis, issue identification and resolution and surfacing opportunities to enhance CTL risk management
· Lead and participate in CTL risk special projects including project definition, development and delivery of presentations to senior management and control associates, and any activities required to advance CTL risk initiatives to completion.
· Manage CTL Credit Guide and Credit Box revisions and delivery in partnership with the DNA Library Services team.
· Manage outreach within CTL risk for data-gathering, review and remediation and other control needs raised within CTL and elsewhere.
· Participate in a broad and evolving range of activities to improve risk management quality and efficiency, control, compliance and reporting.
· In partnership with risk administration team members manage ongoing credit authority and entitlements recertifications, and provide regular and ad-hoc reporting as required.
· Represent CTL risk interests in CB- and Firm-wide initiatives, work groups and project teams addressing compliance and control needs.
· Serve as a resource regarding risk policies and procedures.
· Internal motivation and drive for excellence, with focus on client service and the ability to work both independently and as a member of or leader of a project team.
· Strong organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage details within the context of the larger need or goal.
· Bachelor's Degree or comparable experience required.
· 4 years experience in commercial banking including experience in real estate lending and/or risk management within CTL.
· Project and/or change management experience, with strong analytical skills.
· Familiarity with key financial institution regulations and standards preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and basic business applications.
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal presentation skills
· Ability to collaborate across functions and businesses to lead meaningful change and achieve measurable results
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.