This position supports the Chief Administrative Office group within the Commercial Bank. The Chief Administrative Office (CAO) group consists of Technology, Operations, Business Support and Client Services which provide functional support to multiple lines of businesses across JPMC, including the Commercial Bank, Corporate & Investment Bank, Asset Management, and Business Banking. Additionally, this position supports the Human Resources, Marketing & Communications and Finance & Business Management teams within the Commercial Bank.
In this position, you will be responsible for financial reporting, including forecasting and planning, with an emphasis on expenses and headcount. In addition to your financial reporting responsibilities, you will be involved in the Commercial Bank allocations process, including the implementation of activity based costing across the functional support groups. The ideal candidate will be a self starter, with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Design management reporting packages to communicate business results in a transparent and concise manner to all constituents
• Ability to package and present projections, performance trends, and performance outlooks in an executive format
• Ability to analyze, interpret and translate metric performance across functions and lines of business
• Possess strong interpersonal skills for partnering with various levels of the organization
• Assist with the preparation of accurate and timely monthly financial reporting packages
• Generate monthly, annual, and multi-year forecasting
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis as required
· 3-5 years of relevant finance/accounting experience
· Experience with Excel modeling a plus
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong software skills
· Self motivated individual with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and tasks
· Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
· Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint/Pitchpro. Experience with Essbase a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.