Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Compliance, Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s drive to standardization, consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal & e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third Party Risk Management.
Global Identity & Access Management provides identity and access management solutions for the firm’s infrastructure and applications. GIAM ensures the appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for quality assurance testing in the reporting and metrics domain in Global Identity and Access Management. She/he will develop expertise in reporting and metrics applications functionality. The QA analyst will develop and execute manual test scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements, will identify and track testing defects, and will develop and execute automated test scripts. The QA analyst will work closely with the engineering team and business analysts and will follow standard QA and SDLC process.
• Analyze business/functional requirements and develop test plans and test strategy to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements and ensure complete coverage of and traceability to requirements.
• Design, develop and execute test cases and scripts which include both functional and regression testing scenarios.
• Design, develop and execute automated test scripts using QTP or equivalent.
• Drive the tracking, communication, and resolution of application defects. Assist Application Developers, Business Analysts, and Production Support staff in identifying and resolving defects.
• Assess and revise test scenarios and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design. Adapt regression testing strategy based on issues uncovered and changing priorities.
• Create all standard QA artifacts and provide signoff when testing cycles complete.
• Participate in production checkouts and post-implementation support for releases - this will include some weekend and off-hours support.
• Ensure that standard QA process is followed for all releases.
• There could be additional BA related responsibilities on the candidate.
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance with a thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles and Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices. Familiar with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in design of detailed functional and regression test plans, and creation and execution of test scripts.
• Minimum of 3+ years’ hands-on experience in automation testing using QTP or equivalent tool.
• Proficient in designing, developing and executing automated test cases.
• Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers, business analysts, and product management team across multiple locations and time zones.
• Strong communication abilities (verbal and written), time management skills, fast learner, self-motivated, and able to take initiative and handle multiple projects simultaneously. Able to work independently and complete projects with minimum of direction.
• 3+ years’ experience working with HP Quality Center Suite - ALM 11, QTP or similar automation tool.
• Familiarity with ORACLE, or any relational database and proficient in generation and execution of SQL for data validation of QA testing results.
• Familiarity with UNIX commands. Ability to develop UNIX shell scripts a plus.
• Familiarity with Java and web-based applications.
• Familiarity with .net applications.
• Familiarity testing Reporting and Business Intelligence solutions.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.