JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of
$2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in
investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and
commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and
Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR)
delivers streamlined and
consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Compliance,
Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery,
efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s drive to standardization,
consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters
long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire
enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Compliance
Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal &
e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls,
HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third Party Risk
The Global Identity and Access Management (GIAM) organization
within CTR provides access control governance and Identity Services for
all lines of business (LoBs) globally, providing the right access to the
right people at the right time for all technology platforms and
applications supported by RSM, and provides a comprehensive set of
applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage
technology risk solutions.
We are moving toward a service oriented approach
to technology and controls and building out a Strategic Business
Engagement Organization. In support of this, the team will have a
deeper focus on the business aspects related to delivering technology.
We are presently seeking a seasoned Information Risk Lead. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Lifecycle management – Own definition of process and components of
execution for managing the hardware and software lifecycle program for
- Demand (Intake process) and Capacity Planning – Simplify the project
intake process working toward continuous improvement, training of all
stakeholders and continually increasing throughput. Develop
necessary forums to build incoming demand pipeline and align cross
impacted teams capacity for delivery of work. Execution and Output
includes: Business Engagement Forums, Creation of weekly/monthly trend
reporting as well as modeling future capacity requirements based on
project and Business as Usual (BAU) Demand.
- Financial tracking and compliance – Position will be responsible for
tracking in year budget items and interacting with finance to ensure
capital and P&L are properly accounted for. Position will serve as
support service owner in annual budget planning cycle.
- Risk/Compliance – position will own process to report and
track compliance for the RCSA program. This program is designed to
assess the team’s infrastructure and processes against a defined set of
- Productivity – position will track actual and provide projections for productivity savings associated with team initiatives.
Key areas of focus for service management include:
- Support the service owner in the creation and evergreen processes related to the following:
- Gearing Ratio’s – understanding the service supply chain and how it relates to service delivery
- Communications – participate in key customer meetings and track service optimization initiatives
- Financial – track cost basis required to deliver service, participate in efforts to rationalize internal cost recovery
- 10+ years in a technology management position with a demonstrated ability to manage effectively through influence and knowledge.
- 5+ years product/project management experience and ability to handle multiple programs at once is required.
- 5+ years in Business Management Office experience with proficiency in Demand and Capacity management, Clarity and Reporting functions.
- 2+ years Information Technology Risk/Identity and Access Management experience is preferred.
- Must have strong process management skills and strong PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project), are required.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in verbal and written communication including performing tasks related to relationship management/strategic marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) needed to work cross-functionally.
- Must be an excellent team player and with strong leadership abilities.