Project Manager Sr., Strategy & Business Management, CCBSI
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group is part of Commercial Banking at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on U.S. and Canadian companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. The group partners with investment bankers, credit and other product partners to offer customized and complex financing solutions to our clients.
The Strategy and Business Management team (S&BM) within CCBSI is responsible for the organization, delivery, and execution of both strategic and tactical initiatives to support the business. The team partners closely with the CCBSI regional and industry groups, CCBSI senior management, and key product and functional partners through various initiatives. The S&BM Project Manager Senior will support the business on key strategic and tactical initiatives. The role offers a high level of visibility into CCBSI and Commercial Banking business strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the development, organization, and execution of strategic and tactical initiatives
- Develop strong understanding of the CCBSI business, products, functional teams in order to drive business strategy
- Represent CCBSI in various Commercial Banking and cross-LOB projects and partner effectively with other teams within Commercial Banking and in other Lines of Business
- Prepare presentation materials to be utilized in senior management meetings, including Business Reviews, Talent Reviews, and Town Halls
- Leverage broad understanding of the business to identify areas for continued process improvement and enhanced efficiencies
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
- 7-10 years of work experience; knowledge of Commercial or Investment Banking is a plus
- Business management and/or project management experience required
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (PitchPro)
- Familiarity with internal J.P. Morgan systems (e.g. iBanker, Client Central, CKC) is a plus
- BA/BS degree is required; MBA or graduate degree is a plus
- Location: New York or Chicago preferred
- Independent and self-motivated, but also a team player capable of working collaboratively and developing strong partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding project management skills including project planning, time management, organization, influencing, and follow-up skills
- Able to prioritize issues and multi-task effectively to handle multiple assignments and be proactive in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm under pressure
- Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests
- Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data and developing strategic recommendations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to think-through and outline work processes in a thoughtful and detailed manner
- Intellectually curious with a genuine interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
- Proactively seeks guidance, clarification, and feedback from others
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.