Asset Management - Client Services Professional - Professional (Based in Paris)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.6 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2014)
Global Investment Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
• Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
• Nearly 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
• Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
JPMAME France is the French Branch of JPMorgan Asset Management Europe. Its activities include Marketing and Distribution of the Luxembourg range of funds.The Client Service Team at JPMorgan Asset Management (“JPMAM”) Paris branch plays a central role in the business chain of JPMAM, supporting clients and linking various local and foreign departments within the organization.
The team supports the Sales teams in the set-up of the operational infrastructure for French clients (Distributors, funds of funds, mutual funds platform and institutional clients).
The Client Services team supports our sales activities through the implementation of distribution agreements, servicing, efficient operational flows and control of client remuneration in the form of trailer fees. Client Services interfaces with JPMAM teams, such as Sales, Legal, Service Delivery, CTAS, COT, FCD, Trailer Fees, Finance, Compliance, Risk... as well as with our clients, transfer agents, custodians, and fund administrators.
Key objectives of the role
o Onboard new clients and support existing clients
o Identify clients in line with policies and procedures
Manage all operational & client service matters as well as client trade flows in our mutual funds
o Own operational processes and resolve/work through issues
Clients, Custodians & Trades
• Provide & maintain key contact points in JPMAME France with regards to all operational matters
• Handle dealing activities
• Monitor queries/Errors/Complaints by applying highest quality standards, according to procedures within agreed deadlines (KPI).
• Own on-boarding process for French client base in close co-operation with Sales and Operations.
• Provide the essential link between Sales and Operations; take end-to-end ownership of client related issues. Report and escalate all client issues/needs to Sales/Management and encourage Sales & Operations teamwork in order to attain business goals.
• Proactively inform clients of changes/issues/initiatives (e.g. regulations, JPM policies, services, etc.).
• Constantly review and improve service performance and identify opportunities to enhance client experience.
• Monitor share class activation/creation demands
• Monitor the admission of Luxembourg funds in Euroclear France
• Participate to projects aiming at enhancing client servicing
• Provide any necessary assistance to the Sales team/Sales Support activities
• Contribute to Paralegal activities
• Monitor operational indicators of the activities (Statistics on deals flows, Trailer Fees paid, Accruals, complains, errors…)
• Contribute in the translation review of clients mailings (shareholder letters)
• Bachelor in Economics, Accounting or Finance
• Professional work experience ideally in financial services (mutual funds, investment manager, custodian or banking)
• Proficient with IT tools
• Strong attention to detail and process oriented
• Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Responsiveness, accountability and adaptability
• Rigorous and organized
• Proactive behavior
• Team player
• Fluent in French and English
• Full-time permanent position
• Start date: as soon as possible
• Address: 14 place Vendôme – 75001 Paris
• Please send your application to the recipients below:
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.