CIB - Investor Services PB Sales: J.P. Morgan Investor Services is a unique combination of related, complementary businesses, working together to provide clients with seamless end-to-end solutions across the spectrum of financing, execution, clearing, custody and related services, all with the goal of helping our clients succeed. There are several different areas that are make up the Investor Services Organization: (a) Agency Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution Services (ACCE) unites J.P. Morgan’s clearing, collateral management and agency execution capabilities under one umbrella. The teams work together as a single service provider across the trade life cycle, helping clients execute, clear and settle transactions across a full suite of products. In addition, we help clients manage the collateral they need to post to counterparties seamlessly and efficiently. (b) Custody and Fund Services provides institutional investors with a complete approach to custody, leveraging advanced technology to optimize efficiency, enhance revenues and mitigate risks associated with global investing. With Direct Custody capabilities in each region and a network of sub custodians, J.P. Morgan can provide services across more than 90 markets, including trade and corporate action instruction processing, settlement and portfolio reporting, as well as access to the bank’s full range of asset servicing solutions. J.P. Morgan also offers clients top-tier fund administration, as well as a fully integrated custody and prime brokerage solution. (c) Financing & Prime Brokerage - J.P. Morgan is one of the industry’s top ranked prime brokerage, agent lending and depositary receipt providers, enabling our clients access to a vast range of financing capabilities with a leading counterparty. Prime Brokerage clients benefit from our multi-asset class platform, which includes financing, stock loan, capital introduction and consulting services. Within our Trading Services group, J.P. Morgan is a top tier agent lender that helps institutions enhance their returns and a top Depositary Receipts provider for the world’s leading issuers.
Job Description –
As an executive assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring extreme confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making and coordinate efforts with the other assistant supporting IS Sales . You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties also include heavy meeting and travel coordination, manage shared group calendar and recurring client calendar event , submitting expenses, heavy phone coverage, and reviewing incoming correspondence / emails and preparing responses. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. This Role will support 4 MD’s and 3 ED’s.
Hours are 8:30 – 5:00pm EST (plus the willingness to work overtime as the business needs).
• Coordinate travel arrangements domestic/international (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers
• Concur Expense processing and Invoice preparation in a timely manner
• Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls / telepresence
• Recurring project/event coordination – such as US Open ticket planning, Employee Holiday Party and Client Holiday Reception
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
• Provide support to visiting senior managers
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
• Proficiency within the Microsoft Suite
• Candidates should have Expense policy, Patrol and Charitable Contributions knowledge (internal)
• Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly
• Concur knowledge
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, excellent telephone etiquette and presents a professional dress code
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Ability to work closely and in partnership with other Assistants
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays.
• Absolute tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with senior management
• Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
• Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, sense of urgency and professional demeanor
• Ability to multi-task and ensure multiple projects are completed on time
• The ability to be an integral member of the team
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.