Asset Management - Client Portfolio Manager - Pacific Regional Group (PRG) - VP (Maternity Leave, Based in London)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.6 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2014)
Global Investment Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
• Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
• Nearly 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
• Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
The Pacific Regional Group (PRG) Equities team is responsible for managing Pacific Regional equities in JPMAM. Current assets under management amount to $48bn comprising regional, single country and Specialist mandates. Clients are located in all major geographies. The investment team of over 60 portfolio managers are supported by teams of client portfolio managers based in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
1 year maternity cover for CPM for Pacific Regional Group (PRG) Equities, London
An opportunity has appeared to join the existing 9-member PRG CPM team as a temporary maternity cover for 1 year, based in London.
The role involves:
• Client service of the existing client base
• Supporting fund managers by generating and updating presentations
• Coordinating with various teams within JPMAM, such as distribution, marketing, finance, product development, market insights, compliance etc.
• Working with the head CPM on various business-related projects
• Formal qualifications of a good degree
• Results oriented with demonstrable track records of execution
• At least 3 years experience with relevant asset management equities experience, preferably as a CPM
• Ability to work with many different groups across different geographies and preferably with strong network within the firm
• Intellectually vigorous and curious
• Fluent spoken and written English
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.