As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
· Proven experience in building/enhancing business critical systems.
· Strong familiarity with UI design patterns and object oriented Java Scripts
· Experience on developing end to end features from UI components to services layer (Full stack development)
· Following technology experience is must have:
§ Strong skillset on any of the JS frameworks like AngularJS/ReactJS/JQuery
§ Strong skillset on HTML5, CSS(SAAS), Bootstrap
§ Experience in developing RESTful Web services
§ Experience in working with any BMPN Tools – Activiti, jBPM
§ Automated unit testing and mocking frameworks (Jasmine, CucumberJS, Selenium)
§ Relational database experience (Oracle preferred)
§ Working knowledge of continuous integration environment with technologies like Jenkins.
§ Experience on Linux environment is a must.
· Following technology experience is strongly desirable
· Exposure to React FLUX design pattern
§ Enterprise scale messaging experience in Kafka/JMS or derived JMS technologies.
§ Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud stack and Spring Junit is a desirable
§ Experience in a distributed messaging technology like Kafka.
§ Exposure to NOSQL Databases like Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
Other non-technical skills:
· Banking domain knowledge with a preference for payment systems or treasury products.
· Some recent and successful experience in a properly functioning agile team would be extremely advantageous.
· Work independently with very little supervision.
· Work with requirements which may not be available to the last level of detail.
· Come up with proposals for low level technical solutions.
· Produce quality code where code review process is largely reduced to functional issue tracking.
· Work with technical lead to produce quality solutions.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.