JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Corporate Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing, and managing global initiatives across the firm. The functional areas within Corporate HR include global Recruiting, Training, Talent and Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery ( HRSD). Our Human Resource professionals within these areas are among the most talented and innovative in the industry. They take a proactive approach to identifying and proposing solutions to organizational challenges, often working side by side with business managers to attract, manage and retain high-potential talent. Through a focus on continuous improvement and long-term success, Corporate HR helps refine our corporate culture, define our firm wide vision and reinforce our reputation as a world-class employer.
OFFICE OF ACCESSIBILITY AFFAIRS
Diversity and inclusion are the cornerstones of JPMorgan Chase’s corporate culture. We recognize that we gain strength from a diverse workforce and embrace our differences. At our firm, we are committed to a culture of openness and meritocracy, and believe in giving every individual an opportunity to succeed while bringing their whole selves to work.
As part of our ongoing commitment to be the best company we can be we are launching the Office of Accessibility Affairs to increase focus on matters related to accessibility and drive consistency in our methodology, standards, and governance practices. The Accessibility Affairs Office will be responsible for partnering with senior management to identifying opportunities to develop and drive engagement, policy and strategy for accessibility matters across the firm, including, which will require collaboration with various departments such as regulatory risk, technology, real estate, and HR (Project Management, Recruiting, Employee Relations/Communications, and Training/Career Development).
The Project Manager will report to directly to the Office of Accessibility’s Program Lead. This individual will provide project management support to the Office of Accessibility.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and maintain workflows, process design and documentation for program
- Partner with real estate, technology, and human resources to discuss requirements and leverage best practices to drive initiatives
- Manage analysis and delivery for ad hoc special projects
- Ensure that the organization is structured optimally to deliver success
- Drive productivity improvements and reduce non-value adding expense
- Support operational strategy including functional taxonomy, utilization and capacity analysis
- Help support the successful execution of accessibility programs
- Contribute to management presentations and business reviews.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in project management
- Strong focus on customer service
- Experience with Visio and tracking project work streams
- Strong analytical / problem solving, organizational and process improvement skills
- Solid organization skills and ability to multi-task across multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills. Experience developing executive level presentations a plus
- Ability to process and analyze data using Excel, MS Access and other tools
- Proven critical thinking skills; ability to draw conclusions and speak to it clearly and concisely
- Good knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Ability to work independently and with a team to build the appropriate relationships, including ability to interact with senior levels of management
- Bachelors degree