Chase is the U.S. consumer and business banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management is accountable for maintaining the production environment for all of our Chase businesses including Chase.com, mobile banking, retail branches, lending and customer service. Our Vision is to deliver an “always available” customer experience, where change is executed seamlessly in an automated and simplified environment. We are made up of high-performing teams with business and technical expertise partnering across the organization to drive continuous improvement, using ITIL-based processes and practices.
As a CCB PAC Incident Operations Lead, you are responsible for the following:
- Own the day to day Air Traffic Control of Major Incident Management function
- Single Point of Contact for Major Incidents that are owned by or impacting CCB
- Ability to correlate and coordinate incidents in the Global Incident Command Center
- Interface and partner with Production Management Leadership in regards to supporting major incidents
- Distribution of detailed incident summaries of highly visible production issues on a timely basis to the production support staff and executive management.
- Maintain key escalation contacts and relevant communication distributions
- Interface and partner with Production Managers and leadership of other PAC organizations.
- Drive enhancements and efficiency through process improvement initiatives
- Being a part of the CCB PAC Incident Management Leadership team
- Competent and reliable adherence to critical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support of production incidents.
- Provide additional support for any quarterly releases, conversions or projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work.
- 10+ years of experience within a technology environment is required.
- Incident management or operations experience in an enterprise scale environment.
- Ability to produce written and verbal updates to senior executives.
- Extensive customer service and client interaction skills.
- Possess critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think and act independently
- Must display a history of achieving goals in a high performance environment.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment utilizing multiple tools.