JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services across then firm. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
The Global Strategy & Core Services organization brings together the architecture, development, cloud, solutions architecture and core foundation service groups. These groups will enable our capability to shift to a software defined services organization through driving integrated technology strategy, roadmaps and product development and enhancing alignment between LoB and GTI teams.
The Strategy Delivery & Adoption team will partner with the GSCS leads to implement their new technology solutions and drive their adoption. Many of these services are new and will require the development of new systems, structures, controls and processes and the solving of new business problems as we leverage solutions like external Cloud. Within Strategy Delivery & Adoption there will be an execution function that will be responsible for the planning, resourcing, process and system development, governance and resolution of internal and external business challenges to allow the new services to be launched and adopted at scale. The aim is to work with the service owners to mature and industrialize our new services for operation at scale.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
- Building service development and launch plans with the service owners
- Determining internal and external dependencies and then managing these to ensure delivery
- Identification of barriers and obstacles to launch and then developing solutions to overcome these issues
- Addressing all regulatory, control, reporting, access and security issues
- Establishing and developing processes and systems to deliver solutions at scale
- Providing governance and control across the different technology teams
- Managing against detailed execution plans
- Developing communication plans for service launch in partnership with service owners
- Work dynamically across many globally diverse virtual teams to deliver strategic initiatives
- Building strong partnerships with service owner teams and LoB teams
- Experience working within a large global organization
- 10+ years of experience in Technology, ideally in delivery type organizations
- Extensive Program Management experience
- Experience in managing delivery of complex technology solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Experience of working in a matrix management model, utilizing virtual teams
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
- Experience presenting to high level individuals