J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset management services. As the Asset Management line of business in JPMorgan Chase & Co., we serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Investment Management, ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank, and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. With clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns, more than 650 investment professionals provides over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity and take leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
The Global Wealth Management Technology is part of the Asset Management line of business at JPMorgan Chase and Co and is responsible for providing high quality, high performance and resilient technology solutions to the business that we support.
Our group is responsible for solutions supporting brokerage order management functionality for internal users covering all major asset classes, including order capture, pre-trade checks and STP. We operate on principles of technical excellence and strong partnership with the business to ensure that the company can rely on our ability to deliver robust technology solutions to emerging business needs, continued growth and competitive advantage.
As an Associate Application Developer on the Brokerage Technology team you will help ensure that we produce software products that add value to the Wealth Management Business. Your primary responsibility will include:
• Front End development and maintenance for Brokerage Trading Web Applications.
• Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD.
• Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members.
• Work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
• Advice, collaborates with, and synthesizes feedback from Wealth Managers and Product Desks.
• Presenting and demoing to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
• Understanding and communicating business and securities trading processes.
• Promoting excellent user experience and system performance.