About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Global Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Global Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The Private Bank Mortgage UAT Testing Team is seeking a Business Analyst that will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery, coordinating resources, overseeing project risks and issues (including developing solutions to address) and ensuring the successful completion of the project to satisfaction including but not limited to agreed scope, budget and time. This role will require an ability to deal with complex business challenges, tight deadlines, competing priorities and interaction with the management team. Responsibilities include analyzing workflow processes, evaluating viable process alternatives, and development of business requirements for the resulting solution. This also includes analyzing existing processes and making recommendations for improvements, evaluating current usage of systems, and recommendation of future system needs.
- Experience and understanding of project lifecycle and project management disciplines
- Strong analytical/writing skills, ability to quickly analyze information and creatively reach solutions
- Drive implementation of process and workflow recommendations
- Track project deliverables and report status of deliverables to Sr. management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Proven ability as a self-starter, detail-oriented, well organized, strong decision-making skills and able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to function productively in a fast paced changing environment
- Ability to conceptualize and quickly understand new processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees across the organization
- Experience in workflow analysis and documentation
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take the lead in unstructured situations
- Consistent attention to detail and organizational skills demonstrated by professional follow-through
- Problem-Solving Skills: research, gather, arrange, compile, summarize and evaluate data in recommending solutions
- 3-5 years of Project Management / business analyst experience
- 2+ years of mortgage experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft products including Project, Visio, Excel and Word