The Global Wealth Management Mortgage Advisory team delivers customized, complex mortgage lending solutions to GWM clients. Mortgage Advisors work with Bankers, Capital Advisors, Financial Advisors and additional members of the integrated team to deliver sophisticated lending solutions and excellent service to GWM clients.
The Mortgage Analyst works in support of a Mortgage Advisor in originating and funding Mortgage applications.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Support Mortgage Advisors in managing application pipelines, including: submission of mortgage applications into the system, completing pricing tools, deal worksheets, etc.
· Respond rapidly to client and internal inquiries on mortgages and HELOCs
· Respond to data quality questions and research/resolve all issues
· Assist with the underwriting development process by following-up on underwriting inquiries
· Following on-the-job training:
o Identify and structure mortgage loan opportunities during conversations with clients, Bankers and/or other integrated team members
o Analyze noncomplex client balance sheets and cash flow to formulate a mortgage solution that meets the client's needs and is consistent with the firm's risk parameters
o Coordinate the application, origination and closing process end-to-end, including receipt of all necessary documentation from clients and/or Bankers
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Excellent time management & organizational skills
· Ability to handle a high volume of client and Banker/Capital Advisor communication and requests for information
· Self motivator and ability to facilitate change
· Proficiency in Microsoft software applications (Excel, Word, Outlook), as well as a knowledge of the various JPMorgan systems
· Strong partnership skills to work effectively with internal teams (Bankers, Capital Advisors, Underwriters, etc.) and external constituents as needed for each transaction
· Undergraduate Degree
This position will require / requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register via the NMLS registry or re-register and move your previous registration to JP Morgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration after your start date and annual re-registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Further information about the registry and the requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.