JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Compliance plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's mission. The Compliance function ensures a strong control culture by developing and maintaining program infrastructure that identifies, measures, and monitors compliance with applicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally. Compliance teams work closely with business, Legal, Risk, and Audit functions to provide expertise on regulatory compliance matters, assess and measure compliance and related risks, and monitor and test the adequacy of the firm's compliance control environment.
The Compliance Practices team within Asset Management (AM) Compliance has responsibility for the design, and management of a global framework for core AM Compliance practice areas across AM’s lines of business and regions, including practices around Regulatory Change Management.
Position Description / Responsibilities:
This role, which will be part of the Regulatory Management team within AM Compliance Practices, provides the opportunity to partner with AM Compliance colleagues and stakeholders globally to implement and execute successful global regulatory change management processes within AM Compliance.
· Develop, document and support execution of a global framework within AM Compliance for the monitoring of regulatory developments, as well as assessment of impact to the firm’s Compliance Program, including impact to Compliance function owned policies and procedures, training, and monitoring and testing activities;
· Work in close collaboration with Legal and Compliance subject matter experts and other stakeholders for the Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management teams across all regions to ensure execution of the regulatory change management framework for these lines of business;
· Within this framework, account for required regional differences across North America, Asia, Continental Europe and Latin America geographies;
· Drive execution of the AM Compliance Practices framework, including formulating procedures, compliance routines, facilitating working sessions, execution of project plans, and other activities;
· Support AM Compliance department utilization of the firm’s Global Compliance regulatory change management repository and external technologies utilized for regulatory monitoring purposes;
· Maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.