The GIM Revenue Planning & Analysis team partners closely with product and client CFO teams and legal entity controllers to deliver accurate and timely revenue results and equip management with the financial information necessary to make successful business decisions.
We are looking for a strong Associate to join the team in New York, who will get involved in all aspects of analysis and reporting performed by the Revenue team. Primary responsibilities will include:
· P&L analysis - analysis of the overall GIM revenue results inclusive of client/product flow reporting
· Oversight and Control- ensure consistent forecast methodology and revenue reporting across regions through cohesive guidance and building strong financial controls
· Month End Close/Budgeting/Forecasting – serve as the central (Global GIM) point person responsible for the coordination of process, oversight, control, and presentation of results/analysis.
· Responsible for building and maintaining the revenue impacts related to the Corporate economic variables for budget and forecast
· Project Management- drive team’s revenue objectives consisting of key projects aimed at global process improvements of the current year
· Provide support to the central GlM P&A team in delivering the revenue storyline to both the GIM Operating Committee and AM Center Finance.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a strong control mindset, possess solid accounting knowledge, be highly analytical, and have strong verbal and written communication skills, and exhibit influence and relationship building skills.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or in a subject of a technical nature.
· 2+ years financial analysis and / or financial services experience asset management experience a plus)
· Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of finance and accounting concepts.
· Exemplary communication, influencing, relationship building, and coordination skills.
· Technical aptitude - advanced skills in Excel and Hyperion Essbase. Comfort with complex Accounting and Financial Systems
· Strong process improvement skills (project management skills a plus)
· Ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities and multi-task
· Team player with ability to partner across geographical regions and diverse finance support teams
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.