JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Strategy and Core Services (GSCS) function within GTI is focused on driving GTI’s capability shift to a software defined services organization, driving integrated technology strategy, roadmaps, and product development, unlocking business value from our core infrastructure, and enhancing the alignment between LOB and GTI teams.
GSCS is seeking to hire a lead for its Delivery Operations function. As part of Strategy Delivery and Adoption team within GSCS, the individual in the role will support the key GSCS deliverables and drive coordination across cross-dependent teams within and outside GSCS. Reporting into Head of Strategy Delivery and Adoption, the person will work closely with global leadership team of GSCS as well as pertinent business partners. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive high-quality and timely implementation of committed initiatives across the GSCS organization in line with firm-wide GT strategy. The individual will also be supporting Houston Tech Hub site initiatives and will be working directly with Houston Tech Hub Site Lead on location programs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Interface with GSCS leads to understand and refine business plans such that they align with the global GTI strategy. Ensure traction of each team against their business plans including organizational structure, integration with service owners, staffing, initiatives, LOB alignment, and financial performance.
· Working closely with the relevant service owners and LOB partners to define, drive, and report on strategic programs that continuously improve stability, efficiency, and performance and ensure these initiatives are integrated with our core business plans
· Work with all the Operations, Engineering and Line of Business management teams to help drive continuous improvement and efficiencies across the business; ability to develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
· Ensure that new processes are clearly defined, documented, communicated, adhered to, and audit compliant
· Provide leadership on all audit, security, and regulatory related activities
· Engage with outside organizations and maintain and foster teamwork with partner organizations and/or customers
· Perform long-term planning and vision in the GSCS environment with respect to future responsibilities and driving efficiencies
· Oversee that projects are completed on time and within budget
· Interface continually with all GTI teams, Lines of Business, Vendors, etc.
· Develop and execute against business plans that meet both the needs of our business partners and the organization.
· Advanced Budget planning and maintenance will include forecasting, business case development, personnel training/travel plans and/or educational and logistical purchases
· The GSCS Delivery Operations Lead will be responsible for developing and communicating to upper management on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis the status of our collective business plans and what adjustments are required to ensure GSCS remains on track to achieve our defined objectives.
· Build plans to drive new technology adoption across the firm via roll out of technical training programs.
· Support the Houston Tech Hub Site Lead with location agenda including tracking hub metrics and support aligned initiatives.
· 10+ years of operational management experience.
· Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred.
· Strong global exposure with an ability to coordinate and manage relationships across senior levels.
· Analytical, structured approach to problem solving.
· Acute attention to detail, follow-through and results orientation.
· Experience managing teams, including virtual leadership.
· Flexibility and willingness to engage across diverse functions, locations and teams.
· Honed consultative and influencing skills.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.