About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Private Banking (PB) assists high net-worth individuals in managing their wealth by providing them with financial and advisory services to assist in achieving specific goals. PB draws on the expertise of product specialists throughout JPMorgan to coordinate the delivery of various services to our clients so that they complement each other and are presented to the client in an integrated fashion.
The Outside Portfolio Management (OPM) Support team is responsible for the following:
• Serving as primary contact point between 3rd Party Advisors and Internal business partners
• Support investment strategies into the Separately Managed Account Program (SMA) and the Opportunistic Advisory Program (OAP)
• Ensuring timely settlement of trade activity in outside managed accounts
• Review, monitor and action against daily fail trade reports
• Notification of voluntary corporate actions to outside portfolio managers
• Receiving and inputting voluntary corporate action decisions
• Researching and resolving inquiries from outside managers and internal business partners
• Ensure adherence to all service level commitments, controls and escalation policies
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.