Senior Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) Engineer - VP - Singapore
GSO - Global Services Operations (GSO) is responsible for service support and delivery for JPMorgan Chase's Global
Technology Infrastructure (GTI). Through its Global Service Desk and Infrastructure Operations Centers, GSO provides
global, coordinated diagnostic and support services, while Production Assurance and Support functions leverage and
execute industry-leading infrastructure management and support processes that are designed to minimize customer
outages and impacts.
Key Job Responsibilities (Include but not limited to)
- Provide operational & technical leadership & support, be accountable for important tasks such as: incident management,
internal customer consultations, security process & controls, resource management, application recovery & code
- Manage technical bridge for P1 incident & work on action plans from Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Co-ordinate / manage of incident escalation to L3 engineering team.
- Manage operations request queue, assign requests to engineers & provide guidance.
- Manage / coordinate change promotions with L3 engineering team & related parties for change review, resource
assignment & schedule.
- Plan / coordinate MEPC events & PLM activities; perform failover & fall back for core monitoring applications.
- Develop and document processes, detailing many functions and accountabilities.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement and increased efficiency using metric analysis & own initiative.
- Manage JIRA requests assigned to operations queue. Work with project team for requirement & engineering team for
- Ensure security compliance with JPMC IT control policies applying to core monitoring infrastructure with CSA, RCSA and
associated action plans.
- 10+ years experience in a management role and managing monitoring infrastructure preferably in a financial industry.
- Technology proficiency in more than one of the follow products: Tivoli ( ITM6, TEPS, Data Warehouse), Netcool
(Omnibus, Webtop, Impact, Probes), VCOPS, SMARTS, SCOM, Edge.
- Innovative mindset.
- Automations solutions experience.
- Experience in developing detailed process workflow with automation orientation.
- Experience in developing 'proactive' processes designed to alert/eliminate problems before they escalate to an issue.
- Strong analytical and problem solving, decision making and relationship building skills.
- Good understand of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management & Risk Management practices.
- Knowledge of the business processes that are supported by the work flow.
- Good experience with Microsoft Office products; Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.