CIB – Marketing & Communications – Treasury Services Product Marketer – VP – New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan’s Treasury Services business delivers cash management and liquidity solutions to help our clients manage their working capital and increase operational efficiency. Products also include global payments, FX and channels as well as escrow and trade finance.
Based in New York, this role reports to the Global Head of Treasury Services Marketing. It is a senior role on a small team with tremendous opportunity to deliver high-impact marketing programs.
The right candidate will lead strategic product marketing for Global Payments and Foreign Exchange (FX) products and execute go-to-market initiatives that will support the continued growth of this business. The Product Marketer will work closely with Global Payments & FX Product, TS Sales and Corporate Banking stakeholders as well as Marketing, Internal Communications and Media Relations partners to successfully execute a program that will help increase share of wallet among existing clients and win new business.
Product Marketing Strategy and Execution
• Develop and execute an integrated marketing program, creating segment-specific messaging, value propositions and visual identities as appropriate
• Develop and execute holistic client experiences that are innovative, meaningful and impactful through deep understanding of client motivations and buying behaviors, competitor landscape as well as industry trends
• Develop and roll out sales enablement materials and client launch “kits”
• Work closely with Internal Communications partner to develop and execute agenda focused on securing buy-in from Sales and Corporate Banking teams, raising general employee awareness and maintaining momentum
• Ensure all marketing programs are managed within budget and on time, optimize return on marketing investments and report on program performance
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.