Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
The Chase Digital Frameworks team is comprised of motivated & high-talent individuals with the singular focus of delivering innovative web and mobile applications to our 60M customers. We share the common goal to deliver excellence in innovative technology development and service to our business partners, leveraging opportunities across the firm to deliver great results for employees, clients and shareholders.
The Mobile Lab Engineer’s role is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to creating, building, and supporting an environment for building/testing our applications today and the foundation for innovating in the future. The leader will work across the consumer banking landscaping collecting requirements, handling issues, building environments, and investigating new technologies together with the multiple application and product teams.
Mobile Technical Engineering Lead
- Contribute to the testing strategy for the client applications
- Prepare and update test environments to meet the client needs.
- Present to management ideas, solutions, and new innovation to improve the environment.
- Coordinate with Development to resolve issues
- Coordinate environments and opportunities to test and validate new releases on various Operating systems, Browsers, and mobile devices.
- Suggest ways to preemptively avoid bugs
- Collaborate with Server testing
- Build tools and utilities to improve overall performance.
- Project Management
- Ability to collect and determine requirements.
- Ability to present to Sr. Management
- Networking Expertise
- Switch/Router Configuration
- VLAN setups
- Troubleshooting Server, Switch, Lab connectivity issues
- Configuring RDMA(PFC - Priority Flow Control) on switches
- Updating OS/firmware on Switches/routers
- Hardware Expertise
- Ability to add/remove/replace network cards
- Ability to add/remove/replace disks
- Ability to add/remove/replace memory
- Apply firmware updates
- Apply BIOS updates
- Configure/Update BIOS
- Mobile Device
- Experience with IOS/Android/Windows devices.
- Ability to load/configure
- MDM software experience desired.
- Software Expertise
- Windows Server iSCSI setup/configuration
- Installation of Windows Server/Client on baremetal
- Applying patches/replacing binaries on Windows Server
- Configuring Hyper-V
- VM management
- Disk configurations on Windows Server
- AD interactions - Users creation, update etc
- Creating shares/changing permissions on Windows Server
- Experience with troubleshooting issues on Operating systems (Windows, Apple, Linux and Mobile OS), Browsers (all flavors), and multiple devices.
- Storage Knowledge
- RAID configuration
- SMB/CIFS knowledge
- Scripting Skills