J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CFS Product Development – Manager CFS Channels
There is a formative shift in the expectations of our clients in the way they communicate with the CFS business. On the inbound and outbound communication clients expect a standard interface with well-defined protocols. The CFS business has traditionally relied on CSV/flat-files and SWIFT messages to receive and transmit trades, income, expenses, instructions, etc. on the inbound side. Outbound typically delivery has been by reports or flatfiles. Real-time updates if any has been done by SWIFT messaging.
Contrasting this with electronic business within global markets, the CFS business does not have well defined protocols on either inbound or outbound messages. In addition to protocols, there is a suite of products that need to be defined, designed and delivered in order to achieve the expected frequency and volume of message transfer. In addition, the markets business transact billions of messages a day and transmission costs are zero given the prevalent use of FIX as a protocol standard. This role will lead the delivery of this messaging platform while working closely with the SMEs for inbound, outbound and data-strategy to ensure an integrated offering.
• Leadership for the Channels platform roadmap – including product definition, development and delivery
• Key stakeholder in the joint delivery with SMEs for inbound, outbound and data-strategy product teams
• Very good understanding of methodology for data transfer, orchestration, event management, and data lineage
• Very good understanding of logical data modeling, object design, state transition of objects and auditability
• Good with technical solutions design for the messaging platform.
• Good understanding of the markets trade execution, order routing or settlement platforms. And associated protocols, message format and workflows
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.