J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CFS Product Development – Manager Content Intelligence
The CFS business is in process of consolidating multiple content driven initiatives under one leadership within Client Platforms product development. Given the size and scope of our franchise, content is a necessary expertise that our clients expect. This content is in multiple sub-parts – those related to markets, regulatory and tax. This strategy for content delivery is “push” wherein J P Morgan personnel aggregate and publish onto a portal. Clients or the JPM Client Solutions team query this content via standard query or reports.
A variant to this strategy is for Clients to publish their comments or queries onto a blog. These queries then get responded by the relevant product/client-segment experts within CFS. This is a “pull” model of content delivery that will be unique within the industry.
The final part of the strategy for this role is to setup a high-value location centre-of-excellence (CoE) in order to actively create and supervise content working in partnership with the product experts. Evaluation of use of machine learning and NLP methods in order to optimize the manual creation of content will be a part of this remit.
• Leadership for the Content Intelligence platform roadmap – including product definition, development and delivery
• Connectivity to the content creation teams in Networks, Regulatory solutions, eTax and Pension Sales
• Ability to commercialize content via client / sales interactions, co-mingling of content with clients proposed or actual trading activities, integration with rest of the Investor Services wide products and services.
• Technical guidance on platform selection, content creation and distribution workflows, report design
• Process mapping/modeling end-to-end content integration into client and sales behavior
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.