Senior Digital Products Mobile Production Analyst
The Digital Products Production team is looking for a Mobile Production Lead with experience in enterprise-level content management/support and user experience (UX) design.
The Senior Digital Mobile Production Analyst is an interdisciplinary role that integrates hands-on content production skills, 24/7 Operational support, project management and user experience design responsibilities in support of the Chase and JPMorgan family of mobile products. Production support includes WML, HTML, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android and Android Tablet platforms.
Responsibilities include producing and implementing high-quality digital content asset deliverables and design updates within established service level agreements, and providing regular status reporting. This role will assess customer impacts, create solutions, and ensure coordination and communication of impacts to key stakeholders.
The Digital Mobile Production Lead is also responsible for monitoring, understanding, interpreting and documenting the business and technical needs of the Mobile channel stakeholders throughout the firm. This Lead will develop and maintain detailed operational process documentation
This position requires someone who is a hands-on advisor & communicator. They will be a “face” of Digital’s CE Production team in meetings with internal clients and technology partners. The Production Lead needs to be consultative, while multi-tasking through overlapping stages of multiple projects and Work Orders.
· Minimum 5 years related experience.
· Enterprise content management and interface design experience for Mobile and Online products, including SMS, WML, HTTP for mobile, BlackBerry, Android, iPhone & iPad.
· Excellent multitasking ability to coordinate multiple projects, meeting both scheduled and unscheduled deadlines.
· Must work well in a geographically dispersed team environment and manage in an active, changing environment.
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to execute under pressure is key.
· Must have ability to be tactful yet assertive.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.