Project Manager Sr., Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries
Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) is a group within Commercial Banking that focuses on U.S. and Canadian companies, typically with revenues of over $500mm, that require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. The group partners with investment bankers, credit and other product partners to offer customized and complex financing solutions to our clients.
The Strategy and Business Management team (S&BM) within CCBSI has primary responsibility for the organization, delivery, and execution of both strategic and tactical initiatives to support the business. The team partners closely with the CCBSI regional and industry groups, CCBSI senior management and key product and functional partners across the firm through various initiatives.
This role will support the business with key initiatives focused on Commercial Banking’s partnership with Corporate & Investment Banking. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented self starter, with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment. The role offers a high level of visibility into CCBSI, Commercial Banking and Investment Banking business strategy.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic initiatives focused on further strengthening the partnership between the Commercial Bank and Investment Bank to achieve growth targets
- Drive the development, execution, and implementation of key reporting to be leveraged by all levels within CCBSI, as well as senior management in Commercial Banking and senior partners across the firm
- Address ad hoc data requests and perform data analysis to support the business on key initiatives
- Develop presentation materials to be shared with senior management and other relevant stakeholders (e.g. Business Reviews, Senior Leadership presentations, Investor materials, etc.)
- Partner with offshore team to develop and enhance reporting, ensure data quality and consistency, and complete ad-hoc requests
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
- Minimum of 7-10 years related work experience
- Direct experience in Commercial and/or Investment Banking; business management and/or project management experience a plus
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint (PitchPro); knowledge of Access is a plus
- Familiarity with key tools (e.g. Business Objects, SQL, Cognos, FactSet)
- BA/BS degree is required
- Location: Strong preference for New York
- Independent and self-motivated, but also a team player capable of working collaboratively and developing strong partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding project management skills with strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills
- Able to prioritize issues and multi-task effectively to handle multiple assignments and be proactive in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm under pressure
- Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests
- Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data and developing strategic recommendations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; able to think-through and outline work processes in a thoughtful and detailed manner
- Proactively seeks guidance, clarification, and feedback from others
Based on candidate's background and experience could be filled as a Project Manager or Project Manager Sr.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.