J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Wholesale Credit Analytics and Solutions team (WCAS) is responsible for implementing key credit risk practices across Wholesale businesses, and ensuring consistency in methodologies within Wholesale Credit Risk. WCAS’ areas of responsibility include Traditional Credit Product stress testing, developing the firm's authoritative wholesale credit risk parameter data set, reserve/allowance management, development and implementation of an economic credit capital model, the construction and integration of credit and capital limits, risk grading methodology, and the provision of strategic advice and solutions to the originating businesses.
This new Analyst / Associate position will mainly work with JPM’s Strategic Risk Grading Tool (SRGT) and the Financial Based Indicator and Expert Judgment-based templates.
1. Internal Ratings Application: Analysis, Implementation, Investigation, Maintenance
2. Coordinate updates to Strategic Risk Grade Tool (SRGT) across wholesale LOBs and Risk Technology
3. Extend and update underlying historic financial data and re-test the statistical relevance of the FBI templates’ original coefficients
4. Working with LOBs and industry groups, analyze and implement new FBI Templates
5. Statistically recalibrate FBI templates’ coefficient weightings annually
6. Maintain Credit’s LGD Trees and coordinate mapping to Regulatory LGDs with RCMO
7. Modify and execute R scripts to evaluate expanded, revised data, produce revised coefficients
8. Create SQL queries to fulfill ad-hoc SRGT Data requests for MRaD and other LOB users
9. Create and maintain documentation
The specific experience needed is:
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.