• Make markets in syndicated loans to support our client franchise and generate revenue
• Train junior traders on the desk to help them grow into more senior roles and responsibilities
• Coordinate with desk research, analysts and other traders to better manage the firms risk and be in the best position possible to service its clients’ needs
• Liaise with sales to direct, structure and pitch trades and ideas to clients
• 8-10 years of corporate credit trading or related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Finance or related quantitative field
• Someone who thrives on the challenge of competitive pressures and is able to remain focused on client needs
• Expert Bloomberg, Excel, Power Point and MS Office skills
• Experience in Capital Markets required
• Expert understanding of fixed income markets and drivers
• Experience in a market making role, including managing risk
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.