Working at Chase means making a real difference every day for your customers, your community and yourself. How? By putting others first, doing what’s right and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next−for you and for us. Chase, a leading provider of diverse financial services worldwide, is actively seeking service center team members to create lifelong engaged relationships with our customers by delivering superior service and quality with every customer interaction. Successful candidates in this vital position are flexible and problem-solvers who enjoy helping employees assist customers to resolve their questions and concerns.
We have opportunities for Team Leaders in our Fraud, Collections and Customer Service groups
Our Collections group creates and delivers the right solutions to our customers.
- Collections: Partner with our customers to provide the right solutions for delinquent credit card and retail banking accounts
- Recovery: Provide solutions on credit and retail accounts that have charged-off
- Branch Hotline: Assist Retail Bankers with customers in a branch
Our Fraud Team ensures our customers receive the best fraud detection and protection in the industry. This team is comprised of 4 major business functions:
Fraud Plastics which handles all credit card & debit card transactions.
- Retail Fraud Prevention which handles fraud decisioning based upon tool utilization & analysis for Electronic Money Movement, Deposit/Check Review, New Account Screening, Kite, Inclearing, and Fraud Hotline.
- Card Disputes & Recovery is responsible for processing and resolving customer claims and inquires related to non-fraud and fraud related transactions on Chase credit cards.
- Retail Customer Claims assists customers with electronic/check fraudulent & merchant dispute transactions on Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks, and Chase Online for consumer and business accounts for all lines of business. The function decisions claims for payment or denial according to federally regulated guidelines.
Our Customer Service Organization provides exceptional customer service to our retail and credit card customers with a broad array of products and services.
- Telephone Banking, Chase online and Chase mobile support for business and consumer customers with depository and loan products (checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit), bill payment, stop payment, funds transfers, and alerts.
- Card Services assists customers with activation, issuance, replacement and support of credit card products.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team and the following skills:
- Develop and lead team of Specialists
- Lead by example and coach on key behaviors to drive results
- Responsible for performance management
- Select and retain talent
- Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
- Resolve employee and escalated customer problems and inquires
- Operates with urgency and meet deadlines
Problem Solving Skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads
- Participates in execution of strategy
- Specialized functional or technical knowledge that allows for independent thought and action on important department activities
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Drive risk and control initiatives
- Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedule is Tues-Sat 1pm-1pm. Includes 10% Shift Differential
Watch a video featuring real employees who work in this type of role for insight into the skills that help them succeed and the experience they have working at Chase.
- Minimum of two years management experience strongly preferred
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires phone-based customer interaction
- Advanced proficiency with computer functions with MS office suite strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred