About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
We are looking to recruit an Analyst to support the Private Bank Account Transition team and to perform Relationship Management responsibilities for the CPC line of business.
The Account Transition team is responsible for handling the internal and external transfers of securities relating to client realignments, client fundings, and client exits. All product types are serviced by the team including equities, bonds, mutual funds, options, & private investments.
CPC leverages the Investment Management products of the Private Bank and PB Operations supports their clients for all operational functions for these accounts. Our team supports relationship management activities for these accounts including MIS reporting, issue investigation and resolution & monthly Business Reviews.
• Monitor and communicate key quality metrics including volumes, SLA performance, exceptions, and aging cases
• Perform oversight of offshore functions which includes: monitoring performance, implementing new controls & procedures, and integrating efficiency and business projects
• Review current workflows and procedures, enhance existing documents and propose solutions to drive forward the efficiency of the onshore and offshore teams
• Coordinate key control business initiatives including RCSA testing & business resiliency
• Support business and operations projects that impact the team: provide business requirements, develop and implement user testing, document new procedures and train impacted staff members
CPC Relationship Management
• Create monthly MIS reporting package and CPC Monthly Business Review presentation
• Track and update outstanding issues. Coordinate with CPC and Operations teams to ensure issues are being prioritized, addressed and closed out
• Monitor and report monthly headcount information. Identify anomalies and resolve with Finance and Operations teams
• Provide back up support to Relationship Manager leading meetings as necessary
· n 3+ years of business analysis experience with a proven history of delivering timely, quality reporting
· Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills with the ability to quickly learn new data sets, processes, & workflows
· Advanced ability with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
· Ability to work on varied tasks at any given time with the ability to prioritize without significant guidance
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfort in working with people at all levels
· Ability to develop strong relationships with internal clients and service partners
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.