J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB - Client Service Account Manager - VP - NY
• Client-facing role in the Latin America segment with overall accountability for ensuring Client’s global service requirements are achieved end-to-end and across the CIB
• Primary contact and advisor for clients on all service-related matters
• Support Relationship Managers in improving / retaining client relationships, and driving additional sales opportunities
• Maintain strategic understanding of Client’s operating model
Maintain comprehensive understanding of market, vendor and regulatory environments to effectively advise clients of implications to their operating environment.
1. Set mutually agreed service standards to determine core and bespoke needs
2. Ensure business delivers to committed services
3. Senior escalation point for Client and Operations Service Delivery organization for “Business As Usual” issues
4. Helps navigate the firm on behalf of the Client
5. Proactive management to identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve service levels
6. Manage a governance process of service disciplines
7. Conduct regular service reviews
8. Gather intelligence on the client and disseminate internally
9. Oversee performance against agreed client expectations
10. Seek opportunities and respond to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for the business and the client
11. Oversight and coordination of Client Change Management agenda
12. Provide input to design of new client solutions
13. Coordinates and expedites the execution of legal agreements across Legal, Credit, Sales and the client. (Markets)
• BA (or equivalent), preferably in accounting, MBA or CPA desired.
• 10+ years of financial services experience with client servicing and/or client relationship management
• 3-5 years experience in Security Services business line, specifically in Global Custody (Trade Settlement/Asset Servicing) and Fund Services (Fund Accounting, TA, Compliance, Performance, etc)
• Strong executive presence, strategic thinking and influencing skills (both within JPMorgan and influencing the client)
• Strong organizational, project management and planning skill sets
• Compliance mind-set with a solid understanding of risks associated with the provision of services to clients in our line of business
• People and virtual team management preferred
• Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to engage a senior-level audience
• Is able to summarize, simplify and communicate detailed and complex information to a broad range of team members or clients across the seniority spectrum, whether verbally or written
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.