Key Responsibilities and Requirements:
• To lead complex change programs in Custody and Fund services – those with significant scale, complexity & budget and that are generally mandatory in nature (Regulatory)
• Bring leadership, knowledge and expertise to help drive programs with key partners-towards both clear definitions and implementation
• Demonstrate both theoretical and practical awareness of the commercial impact of regulations on the business, and to help identify potential product offerings and revenue opportunities created by the evolving regulatory environment
• Display deep and market knowledge and insight into existing and pending changes in regulation and how different lines of business could be impacted
• Participate and lead industry forums related to current regulatory changes
• Compare and contrast competitor offerings and services for regulatory products against JPMorgan’s offerings using broad-based knowledge across the full product suite
• Construct/Design/Implement and maintain the proper governance structure based upon each individual program
• Drive requirements gathering, definition and the documentation of requirements to the required quality level
• Apply critical thinking to understand requirements; identify, evaluate and propose solutions where necessary
• Drive program workstreams across multiple functions areas, including technology and operations at all levels to successful completion
• Provide verbal and written status updates as required by to support senior management
Additionally, you should have:
• Expertise in using structured program methodology
• Skilled use of Microsoft Office, including Visio and Project
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• A high standard of written documentation and use of clear concise language
• A high level of attention to detail and quality assurance
• A minimum of 10 years experience within financial services with a strong focus on the custody side of the industry
• Bachelors degree, Program or project certification, or equivalent work experience
• Working knowledge of the following: custody, alternative investments, investment operations and fund administration
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.