JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Digital Wealth Management Digital team is charged with creating a fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience across the entire life cycle for both clients and advisors, creating a compelling omni-channel experience that both creates efficiencies for clients and advisors and enhances their relationships. We build the strategic vision and execute programs to bring to life this digital experience, driving 360-degree client engagement. Our organization works closely with the business, both in Global Wealth Management and Chase Wealth Management, with teams aligned to front-office regions, service teams, strategy and solutions teams, marketing and technology. This structure enables us to create solutions that drive revenue, increase advisor efficiency, improve client satisfaction and grow market share.
Product Strategy Overview:
Digital Wealth Management is seeking a highly effective and innovative Product Strategist to lead the rapidly growing product development within Digital. They will be responsible for enhancing the firm’s online advisory capabilities for both Chase and JPMorgan clients. In this role, the candidate will drive and manage short term and long term roadmap using their expertise and influencing skills to optimize the client experience within mobile and web. Collaboration with other business and engineering product owners will be required to develop a unified customer experience across all varieties of client needs.
It will also be important for the candidate to understand enterprise finance business models, tracking roadmap delivery and strategic execution is a critical component of the role. Experience within portfolio construction and methodology will be a vital aspect of this role.
The desired candidate will partner across the business to develop an ever evolving roadmap to drive business objectives forward as well as keep JP Morgan on the leading edge of the rapidly changing technology landscape. He or she will lead cross functional teams of core engineering, design, and technical, research leaders from across JP Morgan to tests and deliver a robust feature set to market.
The successful candidate will be outcome-focused with a practical orientation to developing and maintaining an innovation lifecycle product roadmap, and have a management style that fosters teamwork and collaboration.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for digital channels. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
The Digital Product Strategist will report to the Head of Digital Advice and Self-Directed Investment.
- Manage cross business product feedback
- Lead and manage the rolling 3 year roadmaps for Digital Advice and Self-Directed Investing
- Manage business case development
- Coordinate and interface with risk groups to manage the review of new product initiatives
- Track metrics and reporting for the overall performance of SDI and DA
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage feedback,
- Assist with strategic direction of integration of banking within the product
- Manage continued funding analysis and prioritization of key features with Product Owners and stakeholders
- 7 Years plus of Product Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Experience within an Agile Development Framework
- Expertise in managing Product roadmaps, including Bug/Defect prioritization
- Ability to lead prioritization across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels cross functionally
- Experience with Business case developments and financial forecasting
- Experience developing and managing KPI’s
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet
- Experience working within and/or developing governance processes
- Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team
- Financial Services industry experience preferred