About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Trade Settlements Manager in Private Bank Operations is responsible for supporting all processes within the life cycle of a securities trade. You will support multiple security types – equities, fixed income, FX and physicals – in domestic and global markets. In this role, you will work in a team environment supporting a variety of other areas within the firm such as Front Office, Middle Office, Client Service, Custody, and Operations.
• Manage a team of 4-7 individuals in Delaware
• Accurate verification and execution of all trade instructions received by internal partners within established service level agreements.
• Settlement and proof of over 10,000 trades each business day.
• Review, monitor and action against daily break, fail and control reports
• Timely completion of cancellation and correction requests.
• Respond promptly and accurately requests & inquiries from the Front Office, Client Service, Custodian and external brokers.
• Adhere to established process controls, and escalation policies.
• Proactively focus on issues and deliver sound recommendations for process improvement.
• Participate in Global Wealth Management initiatives/projects as well as those created within the Settlements team.
• Document procedures and process flows, and ensure they are kept accurate.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.