JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Digital Services is a JPMorgan Chase LoB that supports public Internet sites for many J.P. Morgan Chase lines of business. The group consists of senior strategists, developers, infrastructure and architecture specialists, CE professionals, interactive designers, project support and operations staff. Digital works closely with all lines of business including: Auto Lending, Business Banking, Card Services, Commercial Banking, Education Finance, Home Lending, Investing, Private Bank, Private Client Services, Retail and Treasury. JPMorgan Chase's online sites are currently among the top ranked in the industry. Digital’s goal is to provide consistent, integrated internet applications that are intuitive, dependable and easy to use for all customers.
The candidate should have experience with working in a multi team operation model. The person should also have experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting middleware products such as IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat & CA Siteminder with a minimum of 5+ years experience supporting high-availability enterprise sized web applications.
The candidate will be part of a team which will assist in 24/7 support of the platform. The candidate will perform duties per JPMC standards regarding engagement, change management and escalations. The candidate will interact with vendors and work on root cause analysis and incident reports when necessary. The candidate will have broad platform responsibilities as needed and expected from operations team members.
Position responsibilities include:
- Establish web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades web system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Specific duties include software installation of Web, J2EE Application Server (specifically WebSphere), content management, SSL certificates and AD developed software; participation in user testing; identification of critical processes for monitoring; and, provision of 24x7 on-call support.
- Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and application development team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Participate in environment reviews; ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application infrastructure issues; and, provide documentation for operations.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server and HIS – 4-6 years experience
- SiteMinder – 3-5 years experience
- Load Balancer and Networking knowledge -3-5 Years