The Chief Operations Officer is responsible for “Driving a smarter, faster, better way of doing business” and is responsible for execution across Commercial Real Estate (CRE).
Operational Productivity Evaluation and Analysis: In support of the COO, this Performance Management role conducts analysis of departmental operations through productivity metrics such as gearing and cycle time for periodic business reviews
Capacity Modeling: Furthermore, the role creates an integrated capacity model across all functions of the origination platform to facilitate regular productivity reviews to optimize staffing levels, calibrate load balancing, monitor trends, and forecast staffing demand
Business Intelligence expert: This role is expected to be an expert at accessing and analyzing data to drive business differentiation and decision making through clear identification of metrics and advanced analytics aligned with operational goals
Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Business Process Management Sr Associate –
This Performance Management role will help support and drive business performance, monthly and quarterly business reviews, prioritization and alignment of resources. Implementing operations performance analysis & reporting programs with cross-functional and/or cross business impacts, driving automation, developing and establishing end to end capacity planning supporting hiring and staffing plans as well as becoming a subject matter expert in operations data and processes will also be key responsibilities. This high-visibility role will interface with senior managers in operations to develop a wide range of analysis & reporting tools. The ideal candidate will possess experience in business operations, expertise in advanced reporting/analytics tools and techniques, and a strong aptitude for analyzing large, complex data sets to deliver high quality reporting to senior managers.
- Provide dedicated analytical & reporting support and executive reporting
- Develop, automate, and report key operational metrics and business drivers from the individual through department levels in partnership with business, aligning with operational goals
- Manage an operations volume capacity and forecasting model to ensure appropriate business readiness and staff utilization relative to expected volume patterns
- Fulfill ad hoc requests for data, analytics and reporting
- Help to ensure that information delivery is timely, efficient, high quality and accurate
- Liaison with other reporting and analytics teams (internal to Commercial Banking and external) to identify opportunities for automation, improvement and coordination