JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
As a Chase employee, you’ll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you’ll put others first, do what’s right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next – for you and for us.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
As an Application Developer Lead on the Digital Investments team, you will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments in Digital. You will utilize mature (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, OOJS, JQuery) programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation. You will participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
You will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps. You will also adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications. Additionally, you will document the detailed application design specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/Enhance software application modules. You will participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application coderelated issues; and review and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
- Application Development Experience with 5+ years experience in Microsoft .NET framework, C#, MVC, WCF and ASP.NET
- Object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practice
- Proven experience in building scalable and robust applications
- Experience in building applications using SOA utilizing Microsoft technologies
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Infrastructure knowledge including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancing etc.
- Should be a hands on Agile practitioner
- Participate in and lead design sessions with fellow programmers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.