J.P. Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) is a leading asset manager for institutions, individuals and financial intermediaries, worldwide. Our investment professionals are located around the world providing strategies that span the full spectrum of asset classes including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, infrastructure, hedge funds and private equity.
Global Portfolio Implementation (GPI) provides portfolio implementation services for discretionary accounts both internally and at third party institutions focusing on rebalancing and risk management activities. The team supports products from both Global Wealth and Global Investment Management.
1. Perform daily functions to facilitate processing and maintenance of existing account base.
2. Process account maintenance activity from start to finish, including:
• Security activity (i.e. corporate actions, dividends)
• Cash flow activity (i.e. withdrawals, contributions, tax harvesting, restriction requests.)
• Exception reporting and monitoring
3. Identify, analyze and eliminate discrepancies between JPMorgan account data and Sponsor data utilizing bookkeeping reports and other various resources.
4. Perform reconciliation tasks between internal and custodian platforms to ensure accounts are in good order.
5. Daily monitoring and evaluation of potential risks and discrepancies in client accounts.
6. Work closely and provide operational support for trading and other GPI areas.
7. Relationship management with Sponsor operations, Trading desks and internal PM’s.
8. Participate in the planning and developing of new business processes.
9. Interact with various business partners (Compliance, Technology, Operations and Sales) to help build business scale and efficiency.
10. Make recommendations for quality control measures to ensure operational processes mitigate risk and eliminate processing errors
11. Document and update procedures continuously for efficiency and proper protocol.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.