The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management (F&BM) group provides financial advice to support the CIB’s business strategy and helps to ensure a sound control environment.
The CIB Technology Product Control team will partner closely with the executive management (CFO, CIO, F&BM management team) to provide leadership, oversight, and support for CIB Technology, a $3B+ organization that partners with all business lines in the CIB and firm-wide to deliver application technology solutions.
The Senior Associate / Vice President
will help enhance the organization’s strategy to manage its financials and meet
a ~$1B externally committed expense reduction target. The team will own the related annual and
monthly financial processes end-to-end, including forward looking analytics and
driving a key set of tools throughout line of business aligned teams. The Senior Associate / Vice President will
also influence existing business management processes to feed into the annual
and monthly financial processes. The
goals of the team will be to improve CIB Technology’s effectiveness (e.g.,
control, clarity, and transparency) and efficiency (e.g., reduce time to market
of senior deliverables, accuracy, and simplification).
The candidate must possess strong
strategic and critical thinking skills complemented by an energetic, positive
attitude when faced with new, unique challenges. Other critical skills include:
· communicating complex issues in a clear and concise manner for senior management
· ability to articulate a “narrative” around dense or detailed financial system outputs
· financial system acumen (i.e., Essbase, advanced Excel)
· analytical, influencing, and presentation skills
· highly organized
· willingness to work independently at times to “figure things out”
Areas of responsibilities include, but are not limited to, simplifying the annual planning process, improving forecasting capabilities, streamlining related deliverables, eliminating system or tool set complexity, identify pragmatic and scaleable solutions to drive clarity across key financial spends and savings levers, and clearly communicating priorities.
· 5+ years of Technology Finance experience
· Proficient in Essbase, SAPCO, Paragon
· Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
· Superior analytical abilities
· Clear communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
· Excellent organization skills
· Excellent presentation skills
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.