JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Global Network Services (GNS) supports one of the world's largest enterprise networks - voice & data - spanning over 50 countries with over 1 million data network ports, 25,000+ network devices, 600+ PBX systems, 800+ voice mail systems, and 65+ call center sites with over 26,000 seats. Innovation is also a key priority with an expanding portfolio of over 75,000+ VoIP end-points, 50+ high definition video conferencing systems, and the ongoing expansion of service-provider-class ultra long haul networks, global WAN networks and regional MPLS networks.
The Architecture and Product Engineering team within Global Network Services (GNS) is responsible for delivering value added products and services to meet business demand for Global Data & Global Voice Networks.
The Engineer Lead, Network Services Product Engineer (PE) will be a subject matter expert and technology leader for one or many Network Services Products, including Network Admission Control(NAC), Network Security, and network authentication techniques. The PE is directly responsible for all aspects of product engineering. This includes the creation of technology and product roadmaps, vendor and product evaluations, standards creation, design authority and provide tier 4 support. Collaboration with Global Technology Infrastructure Towers, Global Network Services Teams and business units. Creation of standards, product sets, templates, systems and artifacts are important to the success of the Product Engineer, the department and the firm at larger. The Product Engineer will be considered a subject matter expert in their field and is expected to stay current with various technologies, organizational goals and industry trends to drive value.
- Creation and maintenance of technology and product roadmaps
- Lead vendor and product evaluations
- Create technical scoring requirements for vendor/technology analysis
- Product Certification Test plan creation and execution
- Produce Standards documents
- Keep abreast of the Network Services market and vendor offerings
- 5-10+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on Network Services
- Demonstrated experience with Network Services and Network-related disciplines in architecture and engineering required
- Strong knowledge of high level architecture and technical knowledge of one or more of the Network Services products: NAC, Network Security, and network authentication techniques
- Experience with a mixed vendor environment
- Proven experience with the configuration and testing of related hardware and software
- Strong scripting and development skills with Python is preferred
- Experience using various applications such as MS Project, MS Office, and MS Visio
- Excellent client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently and in team settings of various sizes and locations
- Experience operating with colleagues across different time zones with a flexible approach to working hours (ability to work varied hours and weekends a must) in order to successfully interact and communicate on a global level
- Experience leading technology initiatives
- Highly desired skills:
- Load Balancers, Proxy, and WAN Acceleration
- DNS, DHCP, NTP, TACACS, IP Administration
- Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Web Application Firewall, Remote Access
- Network Admission Control, Wireless LAN, Cellular, RF Engineering
- Financial industry experience
- Industry certifications
- Networking knowledge (i.e. routers and switches)