About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Global Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Global Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with front office investors, client service, fiduciary officers, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The Business Analyst will be required to understand new business requirements, conduct business analysis, and participate on projects for various initiatives involving processes, systems and applications supported by the Investments Middle Office, which typically have a sizeable impact on the Private Bank. This role requires excellent communication, interpersonal and some project management skills.
• Engaging in new design discussion and document workflow
• Identifying, gathering and analyzing business requirements, writing functional specifications, and obtaining sign-off from project stakeholders
• Documenting operating models, policies and procedures
• Respond to daily project/support inquiries and assist with escalation/resolution
• Participating in meetings at the project level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Undergraduate degree required
• 3-5 years experience in financial services
• Strong knowledge of Investment Products, Operations and Trade Flows.
• Ability to communicate with all levels within the Line of Business
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
• Must be highly disciplined, a self-starter, and have the ability to execute on assignments independently
• A team player who demonstrates work ethic and consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
• Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required