JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Day to day duties will include scheduling meetings and appointments, logistics coordination and management of certain projects, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary. Your daily routine also includes interaction with various executive level internal clients across the lines of businesses. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department's activities and goals. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. This individual will be supporting bankers within a variety of industry segments, including, but not limited to Technology , Government, Healthcare and Not-For-Profit.
• Telephone coverage for multiple executives
• Provide administrative support for the team
• Actively manage the calendars of multiple team members and work effectively with other administrative assistants to coordinate/plan meetings and conference calls, which may involve numerous time zones
• Book international & domestic travel arrangements and organize itineraries
• Process timely and accurate travel expense reports
• Develop and maintain electronic files as needed
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Manage general office needs such as ordering supplies, mail distribution, and floor maintenance
• Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• PowerPoint-savvy, Excel-savvy - must be able to make updates in team presentations
• Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of the team to ensure that the needs of the group are always met and that adequate assistant coverage is provided to the group
• Make yourself available to your peers to assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks
• Strong Technical skills – hardware and software
• Tasks, whether routine or urgent, are completed successfully and in a timely manner
• Understanding and demonstrating good problem-solving skills
• Document/report/presentation preparation
• Calendar management/document organization
• Other administrative/general tasks
• Maintain department equipment (fax machines, copiers, printers, etc.)
• Placing RC requests for specific applications, phones, for new hires, etc.
•Tracking and recording team’s attendance records
• Maintain familiarity with all policy and technology updates
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Responsible for gathering and compiling information for various weekly and monthly reports
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure, and flexible
• Able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in teams, shares information, and supports colleagues
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Excellent telephone skills (i.e. takes accurate and complete messages)
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.