JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The CIO/Treasury/Private Equity (CTC) Global Planning & Analysis (P&A) group is responsible for managing the Global CIO/Treasury/Private Equity Annual Budget, Mid Year Forecast, ICAAP, CCAR and monthly forecasting processes, and weekly financial updates covering Revenues, Expenses, Head count, Balance Sheet, Risk Weighted Assets and Capital. The group is also a provider of critical MIS reports which go to Senior Management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This group is the primary contact in CTC for interfacing with various Corporate Finance groups and Corporate Finance Senior Management to report and explain the financial results of the business. The group reports to the Global CFO of the CIO/Treasury/Private Equity businesses and serves as an analytical resource for senior management.
The Finance Project Manager will be part of the CTC P&A group within the Finance organization. As a Project Manager, you will assist the P&A team in delivering Finance projects for the business by facilitating project prioritization, project management, and resource management across the duration of a project. Ideal candidate is a self-starter who can both manage and execute multiple projects and must possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on the company.
VP Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Management – ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time, and execute at both strategy and detailed levels, in a changing environment
- Perform the full range of project management cycle: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing
- Partner with PMO teams with the Firm including CCST, Finance & Risk Roadmap
- Organize, plan and execute projects within designated timelines
- Work and communicate effectively with all levels throughout the organization, including senior management and with the ability to influence without authority
- Facilitate open communication and dialog amongst stakeholders and a variety of audiences across the organization
- Act as a key point of contact to senior management
- Minimum 6 years Project Management experience including project development, implementation, reporting, scheduling
- Background in Finance and/or Accounting a must
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in pressure oriented environment and able to handle multiple tasks
- Self starter with ability to process and acquire information with limited supervision
- Excel, PowerPoint, Visio skills