About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About Investor Services
J.P. Morgan Investor Services (IS) is a premier securities servicing provider that helps institutional investors, alternative asset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimise efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue. IS leverages the firm’s global scale, leading technology and deep industry expertise to service investments around the world. It has $19.9 trillion in assets under custody and $8.5 trillion in funds under administration.
We provide innovative custody, fund accounting and administration and securities services to the world’s largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. We leverage our scale and capabilities in 101 markets to help clients optimise efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services. As a strategic partner with a long-standing commitment and proven experience, J.P. Morgan takes a consultative approach to working with clients to assess and address their individual needs.
J.P. Morgan continues to solidify its leadership position by consistently receiving awards and top ranking in industry surveys.
IS Sales Team Overview
As a strategic partner with a long-standing commitment and proven experience, J.P. Morgan takes a consultative approach to working with existing clients and target prospects to assess and address their individual needs.
The IS Sales team is responsible for managing all aspects of the overall relationship with customers of Investor Services as well as developing new relationships with key prospects. The IS Client Executive has overall responsibility for creating and implementing relationship strategy and calling plans for a portfolio of existing and new client accounts. The objective of the role is maintain full referencability and retention for key IS clients, putting plans in place to strengthen and develop existing business relationships and to lead new business development opportunities in line with the existing strategy and policy. Each Client Executive has responsibility for achieving individual incremental and new growth targets and to cross-sell the broad array of products and services which JPMorgan has to offer into that client base.
Team members are entrepreneurial and commercial, working across both Investor Services and Markets businesses to co-ordinate and execute holistic strategies for both clients and prospects. This requires working knowledge of a wholesale banking services and involves exposure to a broad cross section of services, colleagues and senior management.
Key Responsibilities: Sales Technology Consultant
• Partner with all sales, product and technology to support and drive a clear value proposition around our technology to our clients
• This value would have a particular focus on how we demo and create value around Morgan Markets
• Determine an end to end vision of our technology within Investor Services and how this links with the broader wholesale approach of our firm eg. Research.
• Help lead a change in sales culture and accountability as it relates to sales people owning the technology sale.
• Develop and lead sales training across all analysts and associates to be MM proficient and gradually work this up the sales organisation.
• Partner with sales leads to tailor our tech presentations in terms of client type eg. Asset owner vs asset manager
• Partner and work to tailor the tech presentations in terms of audience type eg. Front office to back office have different needs.
• Continuous engagement with clients at CIO level to ensure clients are optimal in their usage and are aware of new developments
• Partner across the globe so we can ensure best practice and a consistent way of messaging.
• Proven track record in technology sales and financial services with Institutional clients
• Solid Financial Services Industry Knowledge
• Solid technology background in relation to banks and systems architecture
• Ideally someone who is well versed in Fintech and Blockchain
• Ideally someone who is up to speed on Cyber security.
• Ideally a working knowledge of Investor Services product suite.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.