Client Reference Data Operations is a global, client facing group whose responsibilities include onboarding clients, and set up and maintenance of information in reference databases. Client Reference Data plays a critical role in data management for Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) as well as ensuring data integrity and controls are done with respect to new and existing relationships.
The Client Reference Data Specialist will be responsible for overseeing project initiatives relating to data remediation across several applications. Responsibilities to include reporting, developing and testing standard operating procedures and evidencing controls. The role will require high profile engagement across a number of different global departments as operational and strategic enterprise enhancements are implemented.
· Oversee the adoption of internal and external client identifiers within the Central Client application
· Research and analyse potential mappings between internal applications, including the review and dispositioning of potential duplicate records
· Manage remediation of associated identifiers within the Client Reference Data space
· Train and supervise staff / consultants processing these identifier mappings, taking ownership or standard operating procedures and run-books outline processes
· Produce project materials at all stages of project development lifecycle - current state process flows, business use cases, gap analyses, functional specifications, test plans and test scripts, and user training materials
· Review project materials with stakeholders and coordinate sign offs of deliverables
· Lead project coordination effort with major business and technology stakeholders
· Manage timely execution of project plan and provide regular updates to project stakeholders
· Ensure projects are completed within established time and budget schedules and in compliance to enterprise project management standards for the respective program
· Participate in enterprise scoping: attend meetings and review requirements documentation, providing detailed feedback to management and Technology stakeholders
· Own creation and monitoring metrics, provide trending analyses, make recommendations to mitigate issues and implement
· Identify and investigate aged items on metric reporting, providing options available to manage and mitigate them and coordinate corrective action
· Management of staff, assessing work allocation and capacity to identify bottlenecks and introduce process efficiencies
· Provide specific, detailed weekly active feedback and updates to Ops Management Team on Off-boarding initiatives
· Ensure all project initiatives and timelines are effectively communicated across global Client Reference Data teams
· Monitoring the effectiveness of staff performance ensuring expected performance levels are met and manage as appropriate. Hold staff meetings to build communication / engagement and enhance the effectiveness of staff performance
· Escalation point for team supervisors where subject matter expertise required
· Actively participate in projects and meetings
· Interact closely with global team members and product stakeholders
· Project manager/business analyst with at least 5 years of financial industry experience working on large scale, global technology initiatives
· Experience in managing complex projects from inception to delivery
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.