J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan offers expertise across wealth management disciplines to help clients advance towards their goals. By consistently keeping our clients informed, focusing on risk-adjusted returns and rapidly adjusting to tactical opportunities and risks, we stand by our clients through market cycles. J.P. Morgan's wealth management solutions are provided through the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities Corporation.
As part of its Investments business, JPMorgan’s Private Bank manages over $280Bn AUM in discretionary portfolios for over 150,000 clients globally. The portfolio management for these discretionary portfolios is managed on a proprietary global platform called Global Strategic Trading Platform (GSTP) that covers portfolio administration, rebalancing, pre-trade compliance and order routing. The GSTP is managed by the Global Discretionary Investments Technology team.
· Lead the technical and functional design of solutions for our business partners and stakeholders in the Managed Solutions and Strategies as well as Discretionary Products business areas.
· Responsible for overseeing and managing the development of the Separately Managed Accounts, Unified Managed Accounts, and Overlay Management capabilities across the portfolio management platform
· Work directly with end users on user experience design and workflows. Ensure designs are consistent with firm standards and our overall application suite.
· Produce software design documents for internal component design and internal/external interface specifications.
· Assist the development team throughout the development lifecycle through reference implementations, code reviews, and peer feedback.
· Strengthen the software delivery process based on the Agile principles. This includes: Scrum, Test Driven Development, Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and Automated Deployment.
· Provide Level 3 support when necessary.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
· Demonstrated analytical techniques and ability to make recommendations to technical and program leadership to improve the product, process or technology and present ideas clearly and concisely
· Demonstrated design & delivery of software with a focus on User Experience (UX).
· Prior experience working at a large tier global financial institution
· Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner
· Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
· Extensive experience with
o Java (Core & EE, Spring, JUnit)
o SCM & Build tools (Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, SONAR)
o Scripting languages (Bash, Perl, PowerShell, etc.)
o Testing tools (Cucumber, QTP, Selenium, Mockito, DbUnit)
o Agile project management (JIRA)
o SQL and RDBMS systems (Sybase & Oracle)
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, integration patterns and messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQ Series, Mule)
· Experience with caching solutions such as Gemfire and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra.
· Experience with Test Driven Development (TCC) and Business Driven Development (BDD) using frameworks such as Cucumber.
· Experience with job scheduling technologies like Autosys and Control-M.
· Experience with building and supporting client facing, web based financial platforms at a large financial institution.
· Understanding of the Private Banking and/or the Wealth Management business.
· Understanding of Managed/Discretionary Products
· Understanding of Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Alternatives, and Cash products.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.