JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
Information Security’s purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. The organization’s goals are accomplished through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that improve the firm's risk posture.
GTI’s Cyber Security organization will operate as a matrix organization, with a select group of subject matter experts reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), who will also leverage capabilities from existing experts within GTI.
The Security Architecture Lead defines and establishes security requirements and standards and provides targeted security reviews. The team will partner closely with GTI Service Owners, Corporate Cyber Architecture, Corporate Cyber Technology and the GTI Architecture team. You will be responsible for technology innovation, strategy, infrastructure pattern creation, prototyping conceptual designs and assisting engineering teams in the development of infrastructure services and products.
We are seeking a Senior Infrastructure and Security Architect with hands-on experiences and technical depth in security in context of one or more technology areas, including,
End User Architecture
- Core Services Architecture
Security Architecture Lead Highlights:
Successful candidate will be a strong technologist with pragmatic view and creative mind, and a natural collaborator with LoB security architects, engineers, and senior management.
The Architect is expected to lead through influence, communicate effectively through clarity of thought and demonstrated understanding of business and technical requirements.
Communicate leading industry practices by giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined leading practices
Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security
Provide firmwide and line of business executive level updates as required
- Minimum 10 years of progressive IT experience with at least 5 years as an Infrastructure or Security Architect delivering enterprise solutions
- Hands-on experiences and technical depth with security in the following areas:
- Network Architecture: Routing, Switching, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, Proxy / SSL offload and decryption, Load Balancers, Wireless, Network Access Control
- IaaS/PasS Architecture/Cloud: VMWare / KMS / XenServer / OpenStack, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- End User Architecture: VDI, Application virtualization, MAM/MDM, BYOD, end point protection, Unified Communications, VoIP, full disk encryption
- Core Services Architecture: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Kerberos, Configuration, vulnerability & patch management tools, log management, volume & application level encryption, PKI, Identity Management
- Proficiency with Automation, Disaster Recover and Business Continuity Planning
Personality and leadership:
- The successful candidate will be in the ascendancy of their career, have an incredibly strong work ethic, and demonstrate a hunger to drive change and “roll up the sleeves to get the job done” attitude
- Possess a strong technology background with the ability to challenge or validate technology decisions from a position of knowledge and experience
- Possess the ability to rapidly assimilate business strategies and identify high impact opportunities by applying creative problem solving solutions
- Have a proven record of promoting innovation throughout the technology organization, encouraging individuals at all levels to think creatively and foster a dynamic culture throughout the firm
- Track record of managing across multiple global locations, with a solid understanding of the challenges and benefit
- Experience of managing in a matrix organization, achieving goals through partnership and collaboration
- Have a proven track record of executing on a strategic technology roadmap