JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Compute Services (GCS) is an enablement organization with services across all infrastructure operations and architecture offerings. As part of GCS, Site Technology Services (STS) is responsible for the technology lifecycle for corporate locations and has four primary teams. One of those teams, STS Estate, is responsible programming, planning and delivery of technology on real estate initiatives and events.
The Technical Operations Manager, Real Estate, serves as the technology SPOC to the Global Real Estate (GRE) organization. The Technology Operations Manager leads project managers who consistently provide best-in-class delivery of GTI solutions, services, and support across the enterprise for GRE initiatives. The Technical Operations Manager manages the technical project management portfolio and ensures the highest level of adherence to JPMC technical standards and client satisfaction scores. The Technology Operations Manager, Real Estate and their teams serve as the champion of GTI infrastructure standards and initiatives for the GRE initiatives for every LOB.
The Technology Operations Manager, Real Estate, is an experienced leader and attends Global Real Estate strategy meetings, where confidential as well as routine changes are planned and reviewed. The Technology Operations Manager routinely engages support groups within GTI organization, including Finance, Network Services, Client Technology Services and Service Operations and handles escalations from those teams. They make certain that the GTI Real Estate programs/projects have assessed the impact of the technology updates.
Stakeholders for Real Estate programs include GRE strategy leads, GRE Project Managers, and LOB identified leads and GTI Technology groups. The Tech Ops Manager, Real Estate, manages the delivery of all GTI-technology solutions associated with the Real Estate Projects in the United States and Canada.
The ideal Tech Ops Manager, Real Estate has extensive project management experience and is capable of dealing with complex technology and space virtualization projects which cross lines of business, technical teams, geographies and time zones. The Tech Ops Manager, Real Estate has expertise in project management tools, background in the financial services industry as well as demonstrated understanding of end user technologies. Leading relationship-building at all levels of the GCS organization and across all GTI globally is a competency demanded for this position.
The role has responsibility for the United States and Canada and as such some travel either domestically in the US or internationally may be required.
- Manages a team of Technical Operations Leads who manage simple to complex technology projects for the Global Real Estate organization (GRE).
- Manages the GTI Real Estate portfolio of small to large complex technology projects and programs with advanced budgets, containing multiple, interrelated projects that achieve an overall business goal
- Owns strategy for both incoming and existing project work throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Ensures that projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm-wide guidelines. Manages resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across the U.S. and Canada.
- Holds budget responsibility for GTI Real Estate projects across the U.S. and Canada, monitors program progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Leads organizational, operational and/or technological change.