Specialized Industries: Higher Education & Not for Profits
As a Banker in the Higher Education, Healthcare and Not for Profit (HHN) Line of Business in the Commercial Bank, your primary role will be to retain, maintain and grow profitable relationships within the Mid-Atlantic area (VA, MD, including DC, DE and Eastern PA) as well as bring new relationships into the bank.
We provide solutions to client and prospect needs in all facets of Commercial Banking including Treasury Services, Investment Management, Leasing, Credit and IB Partnership.
As a Banker, your primary role will be to grow and retain profitable relationships within this market segment. This is accomplished by focusing on the delivery of value added solutions to our clients and prospects that will help them reach their goals and maximize our revenues over the life of the relationship. You, as the focal point of the client relationship, will orchestrate the interfacing with clients by credit support staff and product partners. You will be a fully experienced, qualified relationship manager capable of independent activity. You should have proven client relationship skills, as well as extensive product knowledge, technical expertise and strong transaction execution skills.
Bankers/Relationship Managers work with dedicated product specialists from Treasury & Securities Services, Public Finance, Securities Trading, Asset Management and Leasing to provide the firm's extensive services and products to our clients and prospects.
Chase Commercial Banking serves more than 25,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, and financial institutions with annual revenues ranging from $50 million to $2 billion. We also offer expertise in various specialized industries including Entertainment, Healthcare, Higher Education & Not for Profits, Energy, Technology, and Specialty Retail.
- Typically a minimum of 7 to 10 years of direct client management, lending, credit support, or similar industry related experience specifically targeting higher education, healthcare and not for profit organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Banking products and services; with a heavy focus on Treasury Management
- Strong sales management skills; including strong tactical selling and negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills are critical - including proposal writing and public speaking
- Business development skills are essential; arranging and executing concise business calls
- Proficiency in building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong creative solution and problem solving skills
- Must have demonstrated experience in cross-selling products and an ability and track record to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Ability to partner well i.e. develop and maintain solid positive & productive "internal relations" with product partners, credit executives, senior management, customer service, etc.
- Formal bank credit training program