JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Technology Controls & Deployment Project Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
· Role will support the Global Service Operations (GSO), Client Operations-Desktop Support organization to execute the Risk & Control Self-Assessments (RCSAs/CSAs) with the overall goal being to identify, analyze, manage, track, and remediate or mitigate information technology risks.
· The candidate will help set, drive and accomplish the risk agenda in Desktop Support by understanding technology from a strategic perspective as it relates to managing risk in the organization and ensuring compliance with corporate policy and regulations.
· Provide technology risk governance and oversight for the business through identification of control weaknesses, recommendations for resolution/improvements and reporting of risk issues and other control findings.
· Ensure that technology control issues and gaps are documented clearly and that realistic remediation plans are developed to address them, as well as investigating and resolving control incidents.
· Communicate the RCSA/CSA assessment processes, testing schedule and testing template to the departmental assessors. And answer questions from the assessors and management on the RCSA/CSA process and testing requirements.
· Compile, validate (QA) and consolidate testing results ensuring the owners are assessing the technology risk in their environments and identifying breaks in their control effectiveness and to ensure they meet corporate compliance.
· Updating the Phoenix tracking system and SharePoint repository.
· Assist with managing and tracking tactical business initiatives.
· Role can involve project deployment coordination on various client initiatives in the Desktop Support area. This role would include project scope definition and management, project execution, resource management, communication to stakeholders/management and risk mitigation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of technology risk policies and related standards.
· Excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical background and technical skills with the ability to assess and communicate the operational, technical, and financial impact of risk findings and control issues.
· Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment and escalating issues as required.
· Knowledge of Phoenix RCSA/CSA tracking system preferred.
· Knowledge of ITIL and COBIT frameworks preferred.
· Good vendor management skills.
· Ability to influence the wider organization and create a strong risk and controls culture
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required, ideally in a business or financial discipline.
• Minimum of 10 years business experience, preferably in information risk and/or project management.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point).